RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
BEER EVENTS, S.L. (hereinafter the “Provider”) whose tax identification number (C.I.F.) is B65812901, and with fiscal domicile in Aragó, número 4-6, escalera izquierda, 4º 2ª, 08015 Barcelona, Spain, is the owner of the website www.barcelonabeerfestival.com (hereinafter, “the portal web or website “), and complies with the guidelines of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these. The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Provider, exonerating the Provider of any responsibility in respect thereof.
The Provider states that the data that the User is voluntarily providing will be incorporated into their information systems with the following purpose:
DATA REQUESTED AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Provider, exonerating the Provider of any responsibility in respect thereof.
The Provider states that the data that the User is voluntarily providing will be incorporated into their information systems with the following purpose:
In the case that information is requested through forms on the website, to send information about the query (name, surname and email address);
In the case of subscription, to send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the website (name, surname and email address);
In the case of comments on the blog, to manage and publish said comments, publicly, on the web portal (name and email address);
In the event of contracting the goods and/or services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered (name, email address, postal address and billing information).
The User can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated further on.
By entering the data, the User grants unequivocal consent to the Provider, declaring to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof, to proceed with the processing of the data provided for the purposes previously mentioned. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible for the User to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The Provider states that they will not transfer the personal data to third parties, except when there is a legal requirement to do so. However, in the case of the data being transferred to a third party, a prior communication would be produced requesting the express consent for such data transfer. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those involved in any phase of the data processing and/or the entities the data have been communicated to, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data. As data processing managers, the Provider has contracted the following service providers, who have committed themselves to complying with the applicable regulations regarding data protection at the time of their contracting:
It participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Adhesion of Mailchimp to Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Adhesion of Google to Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
The Provider guarantees the User, in all cases, the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms set forth in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the header and/or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject line: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or Passport. In turn, the User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at the address: Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001, Madrid; or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
DATA PROCESSING DURATION
The data provided by the User will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the data processing and/or during the period by which legal responsibilities for the services provided could be derived. When the data are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof. The Provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to any legal or jurisprudential changes.
(iv) SALE CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKETS
Ownership of the site www.barcelonabeerfestival.com, (hereinafter, the Website) is held by BEER EVENTS, S.L. (hereinafter, BEER EVENTS), whose contact information is: C.I.F.(Tax Identification Number) B65812901 and fiscal domicile at: Calle Aragó, N. 4-6, escalera izquierda, 4º 2ª, 08015 Barcelona, Spain.
- THE USER: The access, browsing and use of the website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, User), therefore the former accepts, from the beginning of website use, all the Conditions established herein and their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website.
- PURCHASING PROCESS: The User may make purchases on the website through the established means and forms. For this, the User must follow the established purchasing procedure during which he/she can add to the cart, basket or final purchase space as many products and/or services he/she wishes. The User must fill in and/or check the information that is requested at each step in order to execute his/her purchase. Subsequently, the User will receive an email confirming that his purchase request has been received and the pertinent entrance ticket will be attached. For the issuance of the corresponding invoices, it will be necessary to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing any fiscal data. BEER EVENTS will also inform you whether it will provide any potential buyers with an offline purchasing option to purchase tickets.
- PRICES AND FORMS OF PAYMENT: The prices shown on the website are final prices, in euros, and include all corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect previous orders or purchases where users have already received an order confirmation. The means of payment accepted will be: Credit or debit card.
- AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received by BEER EVENTS through the website are subject to the availability of the products. If there are difficulties in the supply thereof, BEER EVENTS undertakes to contact the User and reimburse any amount that may have been paid for said product and/or service.
- ACCESS TO THE VENUE: To enter the venue, the User must show his/her entry ticket, which will be scanned for verification. They must be able to provide ID at all times, especially when requested by the organisers. Specifications regarding the entrance tickets: (i) BEER EVENTS does not guarantee the authenticity of entrance tickets where tickets have not been purchased at official points of sale (this web portal). The resale of entrance tickets is not allowed. BEER EVENTS assumes no responsibility in the case of loss or theft of the ticket. The User is responsible in case of a copy thereof; (ii) BEER EVENTS shall deny access to the premises to the ticket holder in any of the following circumstances.
- a) The entrance ticket is incomplete, amended, broken or with signs of falsification; b) the ticket holder expresses a violent attitude or publicly incites hatred, violence, or discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other social or personal condition or circumstance, and, in particular, the ticket holder who behaves aggressively or causes disturbances on the outside or in the entrance, who carries weapons or objects susceptible to being used as such, and the ticket holder who wears clothes, objects or symbols that incite the violence or are apology of activities contrary to the fundamental rights recognized in the law and the Constitution; c) the ticket holder who has symptoms of drunkenness or of having consumed drugs or narcotic substances.
The exercise of the right of admission will not mean, in any case, denial of access to the ticket holder for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other circumstance or personal or social condition.
At the entrance to the premises, the public may be subject to body or property searched according to the Law. The entry of objects that may be considered dangerous by BEER EVENTS or are prohibited by current regulations is not allowed. The entrance of any type of beverage to the venue is also prohibited. BEER EVENTS can deny access or expulsion from the premises the ticket holder in case of non-compliance with BEER EVENTS staff’s instructions, as well as in case it can reasonably be presumed that a situation of risk or danger is created for the ticket holder or other attendees, or in cases of apparent or potential intoxication states, and the ticket holder shall be personally responsible in all cases for his/her own actions and omissions that cause injury to third parties or damage to property.
The possession of the ticket does not entitle its owner or any third parties to use it or its content for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including contests, gifts and/or raffles) associated with the ticket holder or third parties.
- UNDER AGE: Under age visitors of up to 15 years old (inclusive) may enter the premises free of charge accompanied by their father, mother or a legal guardian. In the event that the minor’s companion is the father, mother or legal guardian, they must present an ID card/Passport and family book or legal document proving the relationship with the minor. In the event that the companion is neither the father, nor the mother, nor the legal guardian, he/she must present an authorization signed by the father, mother or legal guardian, together with a photocopy of the ID card/Passport of the father, mother or legal guardian and family book. In both cases, the person responsible for the child must sign a document of exoneration of responsibility in favour of BEER EVENTS, which will be provided at the entrance of the premises. During his/her stay in the venue, the companion will be responsible for all actins carried out by the minor. Both the companion and the minor must carry their ID card/ passport at all times in case it is required by the organiser’s staff to prove their identity. In the case of foreigners, they must provide the appropriate documents from their country of origin. The Organization states that the current legislation expressly prohibits the sale of alcohol and tobacco to those under 18 years old.
- IMAGE RIGHT: The User is informed and accepts that upon entering the Festival venue, he/she consents to his/her appearance in images captured for publicity by the authorized media, as well as by the sponsors of the event or by BEER EVENTS itself, for possible screenings in the promotional and marketing framework, as well as on social networks.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: BEER EVENTS or, where appropriate, the manager of the public space WILL VIDEO MONITOR the entire site. In this regard, we state that any recorded video image may be used as evidence of illegal behaviour or any damage that could be proved, both to people and property.
- RETURNS: Once the ticket is purchased, only in case of cancellation of the event will it be exchanged or the amount refunded. In case of cancellation, the User may request a refund within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of the public communication of the cancellation, by writing an email to the email address: email@example.com. BEER EVENTS reserves the right to alter or modify the program. The cost of the entrance ticket will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the festival due to bad weather conditions, natural disasters, the closure of Spanish airspace or other causes of force majeure not attributable to BEER EVENTS.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY: Except as otherwise provided by law, BEER EVENTS will not accept any liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on it’s side; (ii) business losses (including loss of earnings); (iii) technical failures due to accidents or other reasons that prevent the normal functioning of the website on the Internet, a lack of availability of the website for reasons of maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) no breach or delay in complying with any of the obligations assumed, when they occur as consequences that are beyond their reasonable control, that is, that are justified by force majeure events. In the case of links to third-party external websites that may be cited in the contents, it will be done exclusively by way of example. In no case does this party exercise any control of these websites, and there is no responsibility in this regard.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website www.barcelonabeerfestival.com, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, course materials, guides (either paid or free) whatever their format, videos, graphics, infographics, training, programming language and form of representation, are the property of BEER EVENTS, or BEER EVENTS has acquired the corresponding rights from their owners, and are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property matters. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use any of these contents without the prior consent of BEER EVENTS. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by BEER EVENTS.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT: These conditions, and all the documents to which they refer, constitute the entire agreement between the User and BEER EVENTS in relation to the object of purchase and replace any other deal, or prior agreement agreed, either orally or in writing, between the parties.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BEER EVENTS can modify the Conditions here determined at any time, duly publishing them as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their publication and will be in force until they are modified by other conditions that will need to be duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BEER EVENTS and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.