(i) Own cookies: are those cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the browser itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website and uninterrupted browsing, saving information about language or country preferences. They are used to identify a user’s browsing preferences.
- Technical Cookies: These store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data, and their objective is to guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
- Registration Cookies: These are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once he/she has authenticated their identity on the website.
- Third party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a more complete service. An example of this includes links to social networks that allow sharing website content.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, processed by the Provider or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the website’s activity and for the creation of anonymised user profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the various types of user usage of the service:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- WordPress Stats: https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/ , https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Social network cookies:
- Gravatar: Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him/her from website to website, appearing next to his/her name when he/she carries out activities such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) to the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
In cases where the User wants to modify the configuration of cookies on his/her browser, he/she can do so by means of the configuration of the browser options. The User can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers at the following addresses:
- If using Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If using Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If using Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- If using Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from here, users can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website, nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. The user is informed that if he/she does not want the websites to use any cookies on his/her computer, they can adapt the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, the user can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you encounter these types of cookies on this website, and these have not been listed above, please let us know.
Should you want to know more about what cookies consist of, you can access a guide to cookies by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection on the link below: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf